Services and Fees
- Set-up Trim: $70. Includes shoe-pulling, trim, boot fitting, and initial diet/lifestyle consultation. This price also includes trimming that takes longer than an hour due to inconsistent trimming/overgrowth and behavioral issues. I serve Plumas County, California and some nearby areas. Contact me to see if I travel near you.
- Maintenance Trims: $60. Every 4-6 weeks, depending on individual situation. Mini Trims: $45. Draft Trims: $85
- Boot Fitting: $25 or free with purchase of boots. Hoof Boots are quickly replacing metal shoes as the hoof protection of choice. Customized Padding can also be added to boots to provide extra support and relief and rehabilitation of various lameness issues and hoof conditions. Prices vary depending on the type of boot needed, please contact me for details. I am an authorized dealer of Easy Care, Cavallo, Equine Fusion, and Scoot Boots.
- Composite Shoes $225/pair. Composite shoes are an excellent tool for rehabilitations and performance events. Contact me for more details.
- Mentorships: I am currently a mentor through the Progressive Hoof Care Practitioners. Contact me for more information!
- "The primary factor that has led the horse world to being convinced that the horse must be shod is waiting until the hoof looks damaged to trim. We must trim before damage is done, not after" (Making Natural Hoof Care Work For You, Pete Ramey)